CAN Clip is a complete diagnostic tool for RENAULT and DACIA vehicles.
The diagnostic software is :
- CAN Clip V227 for Renault and Dacia vehicles from 2005 until Jan 2023, works under Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 in 32/64 bits.
- CAN Clip V212 for all Renault and Dacia vehicles until Jan 2022, works only under Windows 7 in 32 bits.
The variants :
- CAN CLIP Normal V212 : Normal quality design, suitable for simple use of the module, read/erase faults, reset drain, etc.
- CAN CLIP Full Chip V212 (gold): AN2131QC circuit with NEC/OMRAN relay, good quality chips and design, better stability when programming or reading parameters.
- CAN CLIP Full Chip V227 (new): good quality chips and design, impeccable stability when programming or reading parameters, we strongly recommend this version.
The diagnosis is done via the OBD2 connector (which is located near the steering wheel) or via the manufacturer specific connector (only for older cars, before 2001).
Unlike other universal diagnostic tools that only read error codes or generic functions, this software performs almost ALL the functions of the original dealer diagnostic tool.
The only functions not included are the online operations that require access to the RENAULT servers.
Please note that the default version of the CAN Clip CD is V178, we will send you a download link for the latest version V227 which cannot fit on a single CD.
This version of CAN Clip will allow you to perform the following operations:
- Read and clear error codes
- Reading of parameters (recording and graphic display)
- Test of actuators
- ECU configuration
- Coding (injectors, electronic valves, rim size, equipment level, etc.)
- Calibration and self-learning (drain interval calibration, EGR valve replacement, FAP, etc.)
- Reset of maintenance indicators
You can communicate with the following ECUs:
- Diesel/petrol injection
- Automatic gearbox
- Central Cabin Unit (UCH)
- Air conditioning
- Instrument panel
- Comfort systems
- Power steering
- Controlled suspension
- Engine ECU diagnosis
- Diagnosis of the injection computer (diesel, gasoline, flex-fuel, gas, etc.)
- Injector programming
- EGR valve calibration
- Diagnosis of ABS and ESP ECUs
- Diagnosis and maintenance of the parking brake
- Brake system bleeding
- Diagnosis and regeneration of the particle filter
- Adblue module control
- Electronic control of pollutant emissions
- Lambda sensor check
- Reset/initialization of the maintenance/change counter
- Bleeding of the various fluids (brakes, cooling)
- Read/clear engine faults
- Maintenance of the particle filter
Air conditioning :
- Complete diagnosis of the electronic and mechanical system
- Reading of the cooling system parameters
- Test of the controls
Ground handling :
- Electronic tire size configuration
- Electronic tire configuration (winter/summer)
- Tire pressure adjustment
- Electronic valve configuration
- Steering angle sensor calibration (steering angle initialization)
- Activation of safety airbags (locking/unlocking)
- Configuration of a new airbag ECU
- Diagnosis of airbag ECUs
- Configuration of the rain sensor
- Configuration of the automatic headlight activation
- Activation of the xenon headlights
- Activation of the reversing radar
- Double dice
- Activation of the car radio
- Configuration of CD charger
- Alarm activation/configuration
- Hitch configuration
- Bicycle hitch configuration
Language supported by CAN Clip :
Austrian, Belgian, English, German, Danish, Spanish, Finnish, French, Italian, Norwegian, Dutch, Portuguese, Romanian, Swedish, Swiss, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Turkish, etc.
Your Laptop must be of the same language. For example: you want Polish language, your laptop must be in Polish.
Installation tips (V212):
- When you install any of the software, turn off your anti-virus and firewall, otherwise the files may be corrupted or deleted.
- Win 7 32-bit compatible only, you can install a Virtual Machine to run it on 64-bit system, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
- When you connect the device to the car, make sure the car voltage is above 13V.
- Do not install two different versions on the same computer, it may corrupt the probe. Make sure to properly uninstall an old version before installing a new one.
Installation procedure :
- Installation video available after purchase.
Contents of the DIAGBOX package :
1 x 16-pin OBD II cable
1 x USB cable
1 x V178 CD (V227 download)