MPPS V18 / V21 / V22 Universal ECU programming tool (ecu)
MPPS allows access to the ECUs of many vehicles in order to read the map, make modifications and rewrite it in the ECU.
MPPS has a simple and intuitive interface that allows novices to extract, modify and inject their maps in minutes.
MPPS v21 allows access to ECUs previously inaccessible with the GALLETTO and KWP2000+.
MPPS runs on Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 (64bit)
The MPPS reprogramming interface allows to :
- Read and save your original mapping.
- Reinject a new map.
- Activate or deactivate components of your ECU.
- Reprogram your ECU (power gain and consumption reduction)
MPPS is compatible with the majority of vehicles currently on the road.
Afrikaans, Albanees, Bahasa Melayu, Czech, Cymraeg, Dansk, Deutsch, Esti, English, Espanol, Filipino, Finnish, Francais, Galego, German, Hrvatski, Indonesia, Italiano, Kiswahili, Latviesu, Lietuviskai, Magyar, Malti, Nederlands, Norsk, Polska, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovencina, Slovenski, Srpski, Suomea, Svensk, Turkish
The MPPS is a powerful programming tool. It offers general reading / writing operations and checksum support, however it also includes some additional features:
- Excellent recovery functions. In some cases MPPS can recover ECU’s which others tools can not even make communications with. On certain controllers it even works when with no program is present (a blank memory).
- Selectable full / partial reading and writing when the ECU allows this function.
- Selectable reading / writing speed.
- Writing “changes only” function for faster programming (when supported by the ECU).
- Auto detection of K-Line/CAN, and option to bypass and force preferred means of communication.
- Temporary bypass of immobiliser to allow flashing on the bench on ME7 systems.
- Boot mode support for ECU’s with C167 and ST10 processors.
- EEprom read/write functions for some ECU’s are included.
MPPS V22 Features:
- Added new FRF decryption in Tricore Boot.
- Added PSA ME7.4.5 K-line/CAN and Special mode.
- Added Opel Vauxhall ME9.6.
- Added Renault Delphi DCM 1.2 Can.
- Added VAG Simos 6.2/6.3.
- Corrected a problem with Delphi E87 checksum.
- Added new antituning search for EDC17 ecu’s.
- Added (M)EDC17 Slave ecu’s both TP2 and UDS.
- Various corrections and fixes.
Tricore Boot + OBD Unlock Module
- TPROT / DS check feature, for testing if TPROT is active without opening ECU
- Auto detects ECU and processor type. No need to select from list, everything is automatic!
- Read/Write of all memories Eeprom, Irom, Xrom (where possible)
- Patch function for OBD Flashing of TPROT ECU’s in boot mode (supports only VAG at the moment)
- Support for unlocking of VAG Simos PCR and Simos 8 with external eeprom.
- Checksum Correction supported for Bosch MEDC17 irom and eeprom.
- Checksum Correction supported for Simos PCR, Simos 8 and SID208, SID209, SID305, SID807 irom
- NEW!Support for Bosch Service Mode to read password on ECUs using TP12+
- NEW!Special file utility for creating OBD unlock files from VAS FRF/SGO containers (flash containers are not provided!). This function will allow you to work completely from OBD on locked ECUs!
1x MPPS head unit
1x USB cable
1x CD/QR Software code
/ !\ It is important to note that we are not responsible for any misuse of the tools, software or files.
We assume no responsibility for any damage caused to your ECU if incorrect files are used or if a mistake is made!