Autel MaxiTPMS TS508 Pneumatic Pressure Valve Programmer
Autel's MaxiTPMS TS508 is a complete new generation TPMS diagnostic tool specifically designed to activate all TPMS sensors, read TPMS sensor status, check TPMS system health, program MX sensors and perform TPMS system relearn.
What is the reason for using this tool?
Simply because it is the only TPMS tool on the market that can both recognize OEM valves and, more importantly, clone existing valves, which saves considerable time.
This represents an advantage of compatibility between brands, no need to adopt a different method for each brand.
It is no longer necessary to plug in the car's diagnostic socket to recode, as the cloned valve contains information that the car instantly recognizes as an original valve.
TS508 TPMS Tool Features:
- Vehicle-specific database
- Automatic frequency selection for fast scanning
- Two TPMS service modes to use
- Quick mode for quick installation designed for workshops.
- Advanced mode to diagnose, repair and replace TPMS for repair shops.
- TPMS status screens for easy diagnosis
- Indicates color ID match
- Low sensor battery indicator
- Code notification
- Information - relearn procedures by pressing a help button
- Batch Programming - Program multiple sensors with one touch (up to 16 sensors at a time).
- Programs the vehicle's ECU to learn sensor IDs and positions.
- Activates ALL magnetic, frequency and tire deflation sensors with continuous or modulated 125Khz signals.
- Receives 315MHz and 433MHz signals.
- Reads/writes sensor IDs from the vehicle ECU.
- Reads/clears TPMS DTC codes and resets the malfunction indicator light.
- Programs Autel MX-Sensors 315MHz or 433MHz wireless sensors.
- Verifies transmissions from the Key FOB system.
- Reads data, including sensor IDs, tire pressure, temperature, battery status.
- OEM part number and re-learning information
- Displays the different sensor relearn procedures for the different OEM sensors.
- Displays OEM sensor information by vehicle make, model and year.
- Displays OBD locations for test vehicles
- Pre-selection process allows for faster activation and diagnosis
- Provides visual and audible responses to confirm proper sensor operation
- On-screen code definitions
- Incredibly easy to use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions.
- Proper LF signal to avoid being fooled by other RF signals
- Built-in 3.7V rechargeable Li-polymer battery
- Auto power off to preserve battery life
- Multi-language support: English, French, Spanish, etc.
- Free lifetime updates over the Internet via USB port.
- Ergonomic design with a solid case and a protective rubber cover
- TFT color display (320 X 240 dpi)
- 8.0" LED capacitive touch screen with 1024 X 766P resolution
- MaxiTPMS TS508
- User's manual
- Software CD
- USB cable