The OBD2 USB/Bluetooth/Wifi diagnostic interface turns your computer or cell phone into a real car diagnostic tool!
The interface allows simple engine and transmission diagnostics on OBD2 vehicles.
Features and functions
The ELM327 diagnostic interface communicates with your vehicle's engine and transmission systems to access diagnostic data. You can view fault codes to identify potential faults.
This multi-make interface allows you to:
- Read fault codes from your vehicle's engine ECU
- Erase fault codes
- Turn off the engine light (if the problem that caused the light to come on is resolved)
- Display the values of the engine parameters in real time (temperature, torque, etc.)
USB or WiFi or Bluetooth connection
- The USB diagnostic interface connects directly to your Windows PC
- WiFi diagnostic interface connects to your Apple devices (iPhone and iPad)
- The Bluetooth diagnostic interface connects to your Android tablet/smartphone and Windows PC
You can then download a software compatible with the interface to enter in diagnosis with your vehicle.
You can choose the application: "EOBD-Facile" (10 $), "Torque" (15 $) or others on Android and IOS.
On PC it is recommended to use ScanMaster-ELM.
The operation of the USB diagnostic interface is instinctive. This tool is designed for home users, so you don't have to have advanced technical knowledge to use it. Simply plug it into your vehicle's diagnostic socket, usually located around the steering wheel.
Plug the tool into your vehicle's diagnostic socket and your computer via USB or wirelessly via your smartphone and start the diagnosis!
The diagnostic interface is compatible with all OBD2 compliant vehicles
- All GASOLINE vehicles since January 2001
- All DIESEL vehicles since January 2004
- All COMMERCIAL and LPG vehicles since January 2007
Package Contents :
1* Scanner ELM327 WiFi or USB or BT